AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:08:33
Joint Mathematics Meetings
PHOENIX, AZ, January 11-14, 1989
Lance W Small, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth A Ross, MAA email@example.com
- John H. Conway, Princeton University, Old and new facts about surreal numbers.
- Percy Alec Deift, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, Matrix factorizations and the KdV method.
- David Fried, Boston University, Periodic orbits and determinants.
- Peter S. Landweber, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, Elliptic genera and elliptic cohomology.
- Diana Frost Shelstad, University of Utah, Transfer of representations.
- Luc Tartar, Carnegie-Mellon University, $H$-measures, a new tool for studying homogenization, concentration and partial differential equations.