Joint Mathematics Meetings Other Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:09
2000 Joint Mathematics Meetings
Washington, DC, January 19-22, 2000
Bernard Russo, AMS email@example.com
James J Tattersall, MAA firstname.lastname@example.org
Invited Addresses of Other Organizations
- Meir Buzaglo, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Forced expansions. (ASL)
- Timothy J. Carlson, Ohio State University, Title to be announced. (ASL)
- James Cummings, Carnegie Mellon University, Title to be announced. (ASL)
- Dirk van Dalen, Utrecht University, L. E. J. Brouwer: How mathematics is rooted in life. (ASL)
- Willem L. Fouche, University of Pretoria, Symmetry and the Ramsey degree of finite relational structures. (ASL)
- Bradd Hart, McMaster University, The logic of hyperimaginaries. (ASL)
- Saul A. Kripke, Princeton University, The collapse of the Hilbert Program: Variations on the Godelian theme. (ASL)
- J. Karel Lambert, University of California, Irvine, Four solutions in search of a problem. (ASL)
- Manuel Lerman, University of Connecticut, Homomorphisms and quatients of degree structures. (ASL)
- Alan C. Newell, University of Warwick and University of Arizona, Natural patterns.
- Jeffrey B. Remmel, University of California, San Diego, Complexity theoretic algebra and model theory. (ASL)
- Zachary Robinson, Eastern Carolina University, Title to be announced. (ASL)
- Karl Rubin, Stanford University, Ranks of elliptic curves.
- Judith S. Sunley, National Science Foundation, Intersections in mathematics and education: Learning, teaching, and doing.
- Kevin Wald, University of Connecticut, Automorphisms and noninvariate properties of the computably enumerable sets. (ASL)
- Floyd Williams, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Notes on quantum electrodynamics on a negatively curved surface and the Selberg-Maass trace formula. (NAM)
- Margaret H. Wright, Lucent Technology, The mathematics of optimization. (AWM)