Call for Exhibitors
The AMS and MAA are pleased to invite your company/organization to join the country’s leading scientific publishers, professional organizations, companies that offer mathematics-enrichment products and services, and computer hardware and software companies who exhibit at this meeting.
Some of the benefits of exhibiting at the Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM) are:
- Sharing and learning new information, strategies and initiatives in the mathematical sciences
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your organization’s exposure
- Connecting with current and potential authors
- Cultivating prospects and building relationships
- Engaging old relationships
- Strengthening customer base
- Skyrocketing sales!
As the premier meeting of mathematical professionals, the JMM is the place for your company to be represented and to be seen!Exhibitors and sponsors from past JMMs respond positively and with enthusiasm about their experience with us and we are excited to make more good memories in 2019.
Don't miss this ideal opportunity to meet and interact with thousands of mathematical professionals. Book a prime booth while you can!
See the complete Invitation to Exhibit here.
Opportunities at a Glance
Exhibit Space and Joint Books
The contracts and detailed information for Exhibit Space Rental and the Joint Books Display are located here. See floorplan here.
- Booth rental prices range from US \$507 for first-time exhibitors to US \$2,189 for prime corner spaces. There is a wide variety of selections available---priced to fit all budgets.
- Exhibit spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served, with priority given to sponsors.
- Companies who cannot exhibit in person can still participate via the Joint Books Display.
The contract for advertising and a complete list of advertising opportunities, prices, deadlines, and specifications are located here.
- The JMM App – Exhibitors can purchase banner ads, push notifications, and company webpage links - prices ranging from US \$250 - US \$2,060.
- Program booklet – Exhibitors can place ads in the program booklet, starting at US \$726 for a quarter page ad.
- Registration Packet – Exhibitors can place a promotional flyer in the registration packets for US \$732 per flyer.
- JointMeetingNews – Exhibitors can place ads in the daily newsletter, starting at US \$65 per ad per day. Announcements in the newsletter start at US \$1 per word.
- Mailing Lists – Exhibitors can purchase pre-meeting and/or post-meeting mailing lists for US \$400 per list.
Exhibit Hours and Location
- Wednesday (starting with the Grand Opening) 12:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Location: Exhibit Hall F, Baltimore Convention Center
Call for Sponsors
The AMS and MAA invite you to take advantage of high-visibility sponsorship and branding opportunities at the 2019 JMM, which draws over 6,000 mathematical professionals.
What can a JMM sponsorship do for you?
- Make your marketing dollars go further and longer
- Enhance your sales and objectives
- Showcase your products and services
- Expand your brand awareness
- Retain and increase clients, customers or members
- Connect with key influencers, decision-makers, potential authors, and members
- Demonstrate your support of the mathematics community
- Reinforce loyalty
- Set you apart from your competitors
The JMM realizes every company, foundation or organization has different goals and financial resources. Therefore, we have created a variety of sponsorship packages designed to meet your marketing and financial goals and objectives.
List of Sponsorships at a Glance
- Platinum (US \$10,000 each): Wi-Fi Hotspots, Mobile App, Program Book, Plenary Recordings, and Relaxation Center
- Gold (US \$5,000 each): Meeting Daily Newsletter, Hotel Room Keys, Tote Bags, and Badge Lanyards
- Silver (US \$3,500 each): Mathematical Art Exhibition, Grad Student/First Timers Reception, Coffee Station, Aisle Signs, and Directional Footprints
- Bronze (US \$2,500 each): Note pads and Pens
The contract for sponsorships and the complete description of each one are located here.
Please contact the MMSB by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-321-4267, Ext. 4137 or 4144 if there are any questions.