Exhibit and Sponsor Information
Call for Exhibitors
The AMS and MAA are pleased to invite your company/organization to join the country’s leading scientific publishers, professional organizations, companies that offer mathematics-enrichment products and services, and computer hardware and software companies who exhibit at this meeting.
Some of the benefits of exhibiting at the Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM) are:
- Sharing and learning new information, strategies and initiatives in the mathematical sciences
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your organization’s exposure
- Connecting with current and potential authors
- Cultivating prospects and building relationships
- Engaging old relationships
- Strengthening customer base
- Skyrocketing sales!
As the premier meeting of mathematical professionals, the JMM is the place for your company to be represented and to be seen!Exhibitors and sponsors from past JMM's respond positively and with enthusiasm about their experience with us and we are excited to make more good memories in 2021.
Don't miss this ideal opportunity to meet and interact with thousands of mathematical professionals. Book a prime booth while you can!
See the complete Invitation to Exhibit here.
Opportunities at a Glance
Exhibit Space and Joint Books: The contracts and detailed information for Exhibit Space Rental and the Joint Books Display are located here. See floorplan here.
- Booth rental prices range from US \$538 for first-time exhibitors to US \$2,323 for prime corner spaces. There is a wide variety of selections available---priced to fit all budgets.
- Exhibit spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served, with priority given to sponsors.
- Companies who cannot exhibit in person can still participate via the Joint Books Display.
Advertising: The contract for advertising and a complete list of advertising opportunities, prices, deadlines, and specifications are located here.
- JMM Mobile App – banner ads, push notifications, and company web pages, starting at US \$275
- Program booklet – ads in the program booklet, starting at US \$755 for a quarter page ad
- Registration Packet – promotional flyers in the registration packets at US \$747 per flyer
- JointMeetingNews – ads in the daily newsletter, starting at US \$65 per ad per day and announcements in the newsletter starting at US \$1 per word
- Mailing Lists – pre-meeting and/or post mailing lists at US \$400 per list
Demonstrations and Presentations: An area has been designated on the exhibit floor for exhibitors to use for demonstrations, presentations, workshops, etc. See details about this exclusive opportunity here.
Exhibit Hours and Location
- Wednesday (starting with the Grand Opening) 12:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Location: Exhibit Hall D, Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Call for Sponsors
The AMS and MAA invite you to take advantage of high-visibility sponsorship and branding opportunities at the 2021 JMM, which could draw close to 6,000 mathematical professionals.
What can a JMM sponsorship do for you?
- Make your marketing dollars go further and longer
- Enhance your sales and objectives
- Showcase your products and services
- Expand your brand awareness
- Retain and increase clients, customers or members
- Connect with key influencers, decision-makers, potential authors, and members
- Demonstrate your support of the mathematics community
- Reinforce loyalty
- Set you apart from your competitors
The JMM realizes every company, foundation or organization has different goals and financial resources. Therefore, we have created a variety of sponsorship packages designed to meet your marketing and financial goals and objectives.
Sponsorships at a Glance
- Platinum (US \$10,000 each) - Wi-Fi Hotspot, JMM Mobile App, Digital Signage, JMM Program Book, Invited Address Recordings, and the Relaxation Center
- Gold (US \$5,000 each) - Daily Newsletter, Digital Signage, Hotel Room Keys, Meeting Tote Bags, and Badge Lanyards
- Silver (US \$3,500 each) - Mathematical Art Exhibition, Grad Student/First Timers Reception, Coffee Station, Directional Footprints, and Aisle Signs
- Bronze (US \$2,000 each) - Pens and Note pads
- Custom (US \$Negotiable) - Create your own sponsorship
The contract for sponsorships and complete descriptions are located here.
Please contact the MMSB by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-321-4267, Ext. 4137 or 4144 for any questions.