2017 JMM Mobile App
The 2017 JMM Mobile App is now available for download on iOS® and AndroidTM devices. It is also available in HTML5 format. There is no charge for this app and it is provided by the AMS and MAA strictly for your convenience and to make your meeting experience as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Download the App
To download the app, enter www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/jmm2017 into the browser of your mobile device or snap the QR code below. This link is a universal link and when placed into the web browser of a phone, tablet or desktop computer will recognize what device you are on and will bring you to the appropriate place to access the app.
Don't have an iPhone, iPad, or Android device? View the web version of the app by typing www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/jmm2017.
Put the Meeting Right in Your Hands
The app provides you with access to the program, posters, exhibits, social events, committee schedules, floor plans, sponsors, speakers, abstracts, and local information through your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or desktop computer.
- Tap the Global Search icon (looks like a magnifier glass at top of the screen) on the main screen to find whatever information you are looking for. You can also search in each category; i.e. exhibits (by booth and by name), program, speakers, key words, etc.
- To search the program by category, click on “Program” and then click on the filter symbol at the top of the screen (looks like a funnel). You will be able to view the program by the categories listed. Click on a category and then click “Done”.
- To search by subject classification, click on “Search” (magnifying glass at top of the screen), type “-CODE-“, and then click “Search” again. For example, if your code is 05 (Combinatorics): click on “Search”, type “-05-“ in the window, and hit “Search” again.
- Find out who is coming to the meeting by searching on a participant's name or school.
Create Your Personal Schedule
You will be able to build a personal schedule and access it from the web or the device in which you are using the app; i.e. iPad or smart phone. A simple username and password must be created to get started. The sole purpose of a username and password is to give you the functionality to access your schedule across devices.
The first time you add something to your MySchedule, the app will ask you for permission to access your calendar. If you say yes, then from then onwards it will add everything to your calendar. This can also be turned on/off at a later date via the Settings icon in the app.
Personalize Your Profile
Click on “Profile” and fill in the appropriate fields based on your personal preferences. You can even download a picture.
Network! Network! Network!
Connect with fellow participants on Twitter and Facebook by clicking on “Social”.
Browse the City of Atlanta
Click on “Atlanta” and find restaurant and sightseeing options. You can also check on the weather here.
Get Real-Time Updates and Changes to the Program
- Click on “Show Daily” for the most up-to-date changes to the program and announcements.
- Also, when there is new information, you will know it. Simply tap the sync icon in the top right-hand corner of the main screen when you see the red “Sync” badge appear.
- You will be instantly notified with any special announcements through the "Alert" badge (looks like a triangle with an "i" in the center of it). Click on it when it turns red.
- Participants who are iPhone, iPad, or Android users are strongly encouraged to download the mobile app and experience it.
- Why is a username and password needed? You will be able to build a personal schedule and access it from the web or the device in which you are using the app; i.e. iPad or smart phone. A simple username and password must be created to get started. This password will give you the functionality to access your schedule across devices. This information will not be stored or used by Tripbuilder, the AMS, nor the MAA for any other purposes.
- Tips to Help you Navigate this App - Click on the “?” in the bottom left-hand corner of the main screen for helpful App Tips.
Have a question? Click on the "Help" icon.