Registration and Housing is now open! See "How to Register" for details.
The JMM Returns to Atlanta
The largest mathematics meeting in the world is returning to Atlanta, a city with Southern charm, a rich history, and a world-class culinary scene. The Mathematical Association of America (MAA) and the American Mathematical Society (AMS) invite you to join them for the next Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM). This will be the 100th annual winter meeting of MAA and the 123rd annual meeting of AMS. The JMM will again host sessions by the Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL), the Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM), the National Association for Mathematicians (NAM), and the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM).
What to Expect from this Meeting
- a comprehensive and rich scientific program, offering something for mathematicians at all levels;
- prize and award ceremonies, honoring the achievements of outstanding mathematicians;
- the AMS Short Course and the MAA Minicourses, offering opportunities for continued education;
- the Grad School Fair and the Undergraduate Poster Session for undergraduate students;
- the AMS Employment Center for job opportunities;
- the Annual Mathematical Art Exhibition, a multi-media exhibition;
- the Who Wants to Be a Mathematician Game and Math Wrangle Competitions, showcasing the brilliance of some of the nation’s best high school math students;
- exhibits featuring the country's leading scientific publishers, professional organizations, companies that offer mathematics-enrichment products and services, and computer hardware and software companies.
Highlights of 2016 JMM