Exhibit and Sponsor Information
Call for Exhibitors
The AMS and MAA are pleased to invite your company/organization to join the country’s leading scientific publishers, professional organizations, companies that offer mathematics-enrichment products and services, and computer hardware and software companies who exhibit at this meeting.
Some of the benefits of exhibiting at the Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM) are:
- Sharing and learning new information, strategies and initiatives in the mathematical sciences
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your organization’s exposure
- Connecting with current and potential authors
- Cultivating prospects and building relationships
- Engaging old relationships
- Strengthening customer base
- Skyrocketing sales!
As the premier meeting of mathematical professionals, the JMM is the place for your company to be represented and to be seen!Exhibitors and sponsors from past JMM's respond positively and with enthusiasm about their experience with us and we are excited to make more good memories in 2020.
Don't miss this ideal opportunity to meet and interact with thousands of mathematical professionals. Book a prime booth while you can!
See the complete Invitation to Exhibit here.
Opportunities at a Glance
Exhibit Space and Joint Books: The contracts and detailed information for Exhibit Space Rental and the Joint Books Display are located here. See floorplan here.
- Booth rental prices range from US \$522 for first-time exhibitors to US \$2,255 for prime corner spaces. There is a wide variety of selections available---priced to fit all budgets.
- Exhibit spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served, with priority given to sponsors.
- Companies who cannot exhibit in person can still participate via the Joint Books Display.
Advertising: The contract for advertising and a complete list of advertising opportunities, prices, deadlines, and specifications are located here.
- The JMM App – Exhibitors can purchase banner ads, push notifications, and company webpage links - prices ranging from US \$275 - US \$2,100.
- Program Book – Exhibitors can place ads in the program booklet, starting at US \$740 for a quarter page ad.
- Registration Packet – Exhibitors can place a promotional flyer in the registration packets for US \$732 per flyer.
- JointMeetingNews – Exhibitors can place ads in the daily newsletter, starting at US \$65 per ad per day. Announcements in the newsletter start at US \$1 per word.
- Mailing Lists – Exhibitors can purchase pre-meeting and/or post-meeting mailing lists for US \$400 per list.
Demonstrations and Presentations: An area has been designated on the exhibit floor for exhibitors to use for demonstrations, presentations, workshops, etc. See details about this exclusive opportunity here.
AMS Book Sales and Membership
The American Mathematical Society will be strongly represented in the Exhibit Hall. Details TBA
The Mathematical Association of America will be strongly represented in the Exhibit Hall. Details TBA
Mathematical Art Exhibition
The Mathematical Art Exhibit is always a popular feature at the Joint Mathematics Meetings and it will again be a prominent feature of the exhibits. For questions about the Mathematical Art Exhibition, please contact Robert Fathauer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Details TBA
BIG Career Center
The BIG idea: People with mathematical training and experience can flourish in careers in Business, Industry, and Government–where teamwork, collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and multiple perspectives are key. The Center is a place for these people to meet, seek jobs, and learn from those who work in the BIG environment. See details here.
Exhibit Hours and Location
- Wednesday (starting with the Grand Opening) 12:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Location: Exhibit Hall D, Colorado Convention Center
Call for Sponsors
The AMS and MAA invite you to take advantage of high-visibility sponsorship and branding opportunities at the 2020 JMM, which draws close to 6,000 mathematical professionals.
What can a JMM sponsorship do for you?
- Make your marketing dollars go further and longer
- Enhance your sales and objectives
- Showcase your products and services
- Expand your brand awareness
- Retain and increase clients, customers or members
- Connect with key influencers, decision-makers, potential authors, and members
- Demonstrate your support of the mathematics community
- Reinforce loyalty
- Set you apart from your competitors
The JMM realizes every company, foundation or organization has different goals and financial resources. Therefore, we have created a variety of sponsorship packages designed to meet your marketing and financial goals and objectives.
List of Sponsorships at a Glance
- Platinum (US \$10,000 each): Wi-Fi Hotspots, Mobile App, Program Book, Plenary Recordings, and Relaxation Center
- Gold (US \$5,000 each): Meeting Daily Newsletter, Hotel Room Keys, Tote Bags, and Badge Lanyards
- Silver (US \$3,500 each): Mathematical Art Exhibit, Grad Student/First Timers Reception, Coffee Station, Aisle Signs, and Directional Footprints
- Bronze (US \$2,000 each): Note pads and Pens
- Patron (US \$500 each): Great way to have your company represented and to support the JMM on a restricted budget
The contract for sponsorships and the complete description of each one are located here.
Please contact the MMSB by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-321-4267, Ext. 4137 or 4144 for any questions.