Call for Exhibitors/Exhibits Information
The American Mathematical Society and Mathematical Association of America are pleased to invite your company/organization to join the country’s leading scientific publishers, professional organizations, companies that offer mathematics-enrichment products and services, and computer hardware and software companies who exhibit at this meeting.
Some of the benefits of exhibiting at the JMM are:
- Sharing and learning new information, strategies and initiatives in the mathematical sciences
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your organization’s exposure
- Connecting with current and potential authors
- Cultivating prospects and building relationships
- Engaging old relationships
- Strengthening customer base
- Skyrocketing sales!
As the premier meeting of mathematical professionals, the JMM is the place for your company to be represented and to be seen! Exhibitors and sponsors from past JMMs respond positively and with enthusiasm about their experience with us and we are excited to make more good memories in 2018.
Don't miss this ideal opportunity to meet and interact with thousands of mathematical professionals. Book a prime booth while you can!
See the complete Invitation to Exhibit here.
Exhibit Hours and Location
All participants are encouraged to visit the exhibits from 12:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m. on Wednesday (starting with the Grand Opening), 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, and 9:00 a.m.-noon on Saturday. Location is Hall B, San Diego Convention Center.
Opportunities at a Glance
Exhibit Space and Joint Books
The contracts and detailed information for exhibit space rental and the Joint Books Display are located here. See floorplan here.
- Booth rental prices range from US\$492 for first-time exhibitors to US\$2,125 for prime corner spaces. There is a wide variety of selections available---priced to fit all budgets.
- Exhibit spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served, with priority given to sponsors.
- Companies who cannot exhibit in person can still participate via the Joint Books Display.
The contract for sponsorships and the complete description of each one are located here.
- Platinum sponsorships (US\$10,000 each) are available for the Wi-Fi Hotspots, Mobile App, Relaxation Center, Digital Signage, and E-Mail Center.
- Gold sponsorships (US\$5,000 each) are available for the Meeting Daily Newsletter, Hotel Room Keys, Tote Bags, and Badge Lanyards.
- Silver sponsorships (US\$3,500 each) are available for the Mathematical Art Exhibition, Grad Student/First Timers Reception, Coffee Station, Coffee Sleeves, Aisle Signs, and Directional Footprints.
- Bronze sponsorships (US\$2,500 each) are available for the Note pads and Pens.
The contract for advertising and a complete list of advertising opportunities, prices, deadlines, and specifications are located here.
- The JMM App – Exhibitors can purchase banner ads, push notifications, and company webpage links - prices ranging from US\$200 - US\$2,000.
- Program booklet – Exhibitors can place ads in the program booklet, starting at US\$712 for a quarter page ad.
- Registration Packet – Exhibitors can place a promotional flyer in the registration packets for US\$711 per flyer.
- JointMeetingNews – Exhibitors can place ads in the daily newsletter, starting at US\$65 per ad per day. Announcements in the newsletter start at US\$1 per word.
- Mailing Lists – Exhibitors can purchase pre-meeting and/or post-meeting mailing lists for US\$400 per list.
Please contact the MMSB by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-321-4267, Ext. 4137 or 4144 if there are any questions.